Yes. For any job that may need a public space permit, our estimator will inspect the scene and inform you of the need. We are able to order these permits directly from the City of Alexandria. When working in Arlington, Washington DC, and some parts of Montgomery County, Maryland, we contract with a permit service to take care of procuring the documents for us, and placing out traffic control when it is necessary.